Ink & Paper

Friday, December 30, 2005



Ink and Paper's 2006 New Years Resolutions

1. Figure out how to get more of my writings published and possibly earn some moolah doing so.
2. Learn how to play chess.
3. Acquire poochy number two.
4. Keep my eyes open and my ear to the ground.
5. Read more and watch tv less. (Note: I now have a reading chair in my office. Success.)
6. Go to more coffee shops than bars. Particularity coffee shops with wireless internet.
7. Learn more (or start learning) about outer space.
8. Finish the yard and garage.
9. Enjoy some nesting.
10. Get ahead career-wise.

A sovereign thought, delivered to your door at 10:03 AM ~~ 1 bonsai trees

shout out out out out out

========================================================================

© Ink & Paper 2005 - Template by Caz.